Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's the Wildest or Most Powerful Dream You've Ever Had?
(07-09-2020, 11:35 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: I'm weird with dreams, I'm the type who loves a good nightmare, I wake up thinking that was fun because it wasn't real.  Maybe I need to get out more  tinylaughing

The most powerful dream I've ever had happened maybe about 5 years ago, but I remember to this day EXACTLY how I felt in that dream.

I don't remember the entire dream, but i know for sure i went to a beach house.  I remember bringing luggage into a room, and I saw her.  

She was a ghost, maybe in her mid-teens?  She walked right in front of me about 10 feet away and disappeared behind a door that was open and against a wall.  Honestly she was kind of rough looking, she looked like she might have drowned and had been there for a little while, I remember she had a green hue to her and was blotchy.

A second later, when what I had just seen hit me, I sobbed like a baby.  Tears of joy.  I couldn't do the feeling justice in words.  Finally I knew that there was something more after we die.  I was the happiest I've ever been.

That dream has stuck with me to this day, I think about it often.
Once I dreamed that while being involved in the exorcism of a child the demon left her body and tried to possess me in her place. It felt completely real and my ex woke me up saying I was kicking and screaming. I have never felt so afraid in my entire life and continued to feel that way for weeks- I was afraid to even close my eyes after that.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the Wildest or Most Powerful Dream You've Ever Had? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 07-10-2020, 02:11 AM