Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So how are they going to kill Maxwell ?
Explanation: She will be shanked with toothbrush shivs to death after an anonymous person offers $1million + in bitcoins for her sudden demise to be enacted suddenly by anybody else and collectable by those prisoners family members who sign up to some deep and dark website on the downlow net before she is filleted alive by a big lesbian criminal named Butch, The Bitch Bubba!

Personal Disclosure: IF MY LITTLE FAILED VIRUS THAT COULD KILLS HER THEN I WILL TAKE THAT AS A CHERRY ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT MAY THAT NOT HAPPEN UNTIL SHE SINGS LIKE A FUCKING PARROT ON METH AMPHETAMINES ABOUT ALL THE PEDOS ON ALL SIDES OF POLITICS. I AM LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YOU PRINCE FUCKING ANDREW!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: So how are they going to kill Maxwell ? - by Wallfire - 07-08-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: So how are they going to kill Maxwell ? - by OmegaLogos - 07-08-2020, 11:25 AM