Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel?
(07-03-2020, 03:21 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Another story where I think an angel intervened was when my friend was coming down a hill in her car and her brakes gave out. She was headed straight for a big semi truck that was coming off a very narrow bridge. She had no where to go but hit him head on because the truck took up most of the room on the bridge.
There was no way she had enough space to get on the bridge with the truck.

She said she took her hands off the wheel and put them over her face waiting for the impact. When nothing happened, she took her hands away from her face and she was past the truck in the middle of the bridge.

I think an angel took a hold of the wheel and guided her safely past the truck, and it also kept the car from going over the side of the bridge!
Definitely some type of divine intervention there, and some quantum physics too, I think.   tinysurprised

My spiritual beliefs include higher beings but I would be considered a pagan at the very least. My wife, however, has come out of a long battle with cancer and death and is now what I would consider a Warrior for Christ. Armor and all.

She doesn't push it, doesn't talk about it much... but she speaks to God sometimes and is just as spiritual as I am, if not more.

She was driving last winter over a mountain pass on a narrow crappy road just trying to get home from where she was... a storm was coming in and it was dusk.

A truck was coming from the other way, its headlights veering left and right... it was going downhill too quickly and couldn't stop.

My wife was in her little SUV and there was literally nowhere to pull off the road... cliff going down on one side, cliff going up on the other side.

The truck went sideways, the trailer behind it jack-knifing. She pulled over to the right and braced for the impact.

She said the headlights came right into the front of the hood and then it was gone.

She didn't understand... thought she was dead or something because the impact should have happened.

She looked in her rear view mirror... the truck had crashed into the rock cliff to her right and was still veering down the road jack-knifed. A police car came down the hill then and passed her... she just drove home.

She didn't see an angel, but swore there was someone in her passenger seat for a bit while she drove home.

She said he smelled like lavender.

minusculebeercheers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Lumenari - 07-03-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Wallfire - 07-03-2020, 09:03 AM