Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel?
I would like to hear your experience with angels, if you have one. I know there are many who have had these beings intervene in their lives during crisis, help with one's spiritual growth, and many other reasons.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FmD6g...f=1&nofb=1]

Here is one experience I will share:

Back in the 1980's my mother got up to go to the bathroom one night around two in the morning. Before going back to bed she looked out the bathroom window, and saw every light in the house on in the home where my sister lived just below her. She wondered what in the world were all the lights doing on at that time of night, knowing they had work/school that morning. She went back to bed, and called my sister the next day to ask what was going on down there?  

My sister was silent for a moment, then she told my mother that was the time her husband said he awakened from sleep to see three angelic beings standing at the foot of his bed. He described them as being very tall, with wings, and emitting an almost blinding light.
He said one of them looked at him and pointed to his right (or could have been the left... I don't remember). He said the angel didn't have fingers, but had three appendages. He didn't hear them speak, or receive any telepathic message. They just stood there looking at him, with the one pointing, then they faded away.

He was terrified and woke my sister after they left. She thought he had dreamed the whole thing, but when my mother called her about the house being lit up at that same time, it was validation that it had actually happened because my sister said everyone was in bed at that time with all the lights out. The light from the angels was what my mother had witnessed.

My brother-in-law was affected by this in a negative way for months! He thought they were telling him he was going to die. He went through a type of post-traumatic stress from this experience for over a year.

Several months later, as he was driving to work, he saw one of the angels standing on a bridge as he was about to cross it. Again, he was terrified and thought maybe he was going to go off the bridge, or maybe he was supposed to jump off the bridge. He proceeded across the bridge safely though.

He never did learn what the message was, and he is still alive today.

Do you have a story to share?

Messages In This Thread
Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-03-2020, 02:05 AM
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Wallfire - 07-03-2020, 09:03 AM