Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Minneapolis Council Gets Private Security
(06-27-2020, 11:53 PM)ABNARTY Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 10:26 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 10:09 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: So...the same folks who voted to get rid of the cities police force now have tax payer funded private security. 

"A spokesperson for the city told the outlet that the private security has cost roughly $63,000 over the past three weeks."

Supposedly these three members of the council are receiving threats. I do not condone threats as these but what happens when your ordinary Joe Schmo gets a threat against them? If I were in Vegas I would put 100% of my money on "not getting tax payer funded private security". 

Not sure how much more "for thee but not for me" this gets.  

Minneapolis City Council members get private security detail after reported threats

[url=https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/504831-minneapolis-city-council-members-get-private-security-detail-after][/url]

When Schmoe gets a threat, I say bring it and we'll let the buckshot and 5.56 sort it out lol.

The hypocrisy of these politicians, it's enough to make me want to scream.

Well then  tinylaughing I guess that settles when it happens to Schmoe.

Yesiree bob, gotta love our founding fathers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minneapolis Council Gets Private Security - by drussell41 - 06-27-2020, 10:18 PM
RE: Minneapolis Council Gets Private Security - by Schmoe1 - 06-28-2020, 12:33 AM