Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI Insider Leaks All: Clinton Foundation Exposed! Involves Entire US Government!
(07-10-2016, 08:59 PM)BIAD Wrote: Life is simple, it's just that we clutter it with needless bullsh*t from those who wish to cloud your vision!

The way I see it is, stand back and look at the last sixty years of US history. Comb through the stories
until they come to a point where a high-level official is mentioned in a guilty-like position and then watch
the story change.

See how the many times the FBI avoid coming up with a negative decision when investigating Capitol
Hill and those who live in the world of politics and notice how the vast majority slip away without their
character being tainted.

Either the FBI are incompetent and the many high-level Government servants are innocent or....?

J. Edgar Hoover -Head of the FBI knew JFK took illegal drugs whilst in the White House and had
'dalliance' with interns. Recently-released FBI files show that Robert Kennedy had an affair with his
dead brother's widow between 1964 and 68'

The above is a bit light, I know, but considering JFK's libido brought him into contact with organised
crime, I would have thought that -at the least, J. Edgar may have mentioned it to his friend Tolson during
their pillow-talk.

Lydon B. Johnson and his 'assistance' with the Fort Worth TFX contract, Richard Nixon with Watergate
and then a pardon from Gerald Ford. Ronnie Reagan and Oliver North.

George Bush Snr and his funneling of millions dollars and weapons to Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq.
Being the former head of the CIA, one can assume his agency also had 'the goods' on those who came
before and after him.

Bill Clinton, his definitions of what a tactile tryst is and the copious amounts of cocaine he enjoyed whilst
he shook money from the Whitewater tree with his wife. Never mind Mena and the wake of dead folk on his
way to the White House.

George W. Bush, the Gulf War and whether there were weapons of mass destruction. The debatable
fall of the towers and Building Seven on his watch.

The FBI have files upon files on these guys and those who orbit these positions, yet the sensitive papers
are only released when the years have passed and important pieces on the chessboard have perished.

It is Federal and Hoover organised it into a Bureau, I'd even go as far as to say it does take part in some
investigations. But policing the rich and powerful and holding them to account in the equal manner has the
masses they're supposed to serve...?
I think not.

Great post an unfortunately you probably left out 90% of the wrong doing. The head of the FBI is a political appointment.. So I suppose it is a case of do not bite the hand that feeds you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI Insider Leaks All: Clinton Foundation Exposed! Involves Entire US Government! - by 727Sky - 07-13-2016, 09:22 AM