Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
(06-26-2020, 05:01 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 04:29 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: From the start, something about this virus stunk.  Maybe not the virus itself, but the reaction to it.  

My conspiratorial side thought maybe it's a test run from the government to see what they can get away with, how long will people allow themselves to be be ordered inside, stuff like that.

But then I think, wouldn't that be giving the incompetent bastards a lot of credit to pull off something like that?

They deserve the credit. If for nothing else, for their patience.

I started my quest for truth, at least that is what I thought I was doing, back around 2006. I found ATS and lurked. I was looking for something else, back then, and stumbled into a hornets nest after 911 happened.

I was drawn towards anything that seemed off, a bit too odd to be true, but too believable to be ignored. Almost everything that is going down right now, we discussed back in the day, and we were called crazy, conspiracy nuts, and liars.

Fast forward to today. We walked right off that cliff that we "knew" was there, and too many are following right behind. We know darn well we are being played. We know that we can't believe a word they say, yet post after post we speak of almost nothing but the junk they keep our lunch boxes filled with, and we keep eating it. I see posts on almost every site that sounds like a call to arms. They are convinced America is under attack and it is up to the people to save us. They are encouraging the taking up of arms and the shedding of a little blood to fertilize the tree of liberty, is what is needed.

Now I am a country girl. We are used to first line defense of protecting the homestead, because it may take two days for the law to respond to a call, but we damn sure try to make sure we know what we are shooting at, and most of us make darn sure it is a real threat, and not just a neighbor walking around in his cups, or an animal that has wandered from his field. So I don't believe for on second that normal sane Americans believe that it is a good idea to go out and start shooting people because they are wearing a hat or T-shirt printed with a saying or logo they may not agree with, or find offensive.

I do believe they are putting out the bait and confident enough that we will take it, and we are proving them right. Yes, if for no other reason than for patience and their exceptional ability to manipulate and control us, I think they deserve some credit.

I think the the ones that deserve the most credit, are those that are not taking the bait and seeing the end game for what it is, a trap.

Started the same for me, went to ATS to read about paranormal stuff, then I was awakened to the goings on of the governments of the world.

If they're trying to pull something off, you're right, they deserve credit in that sense.  They seem to like their smoke and mirrors, drawing attention from anything they don't want anybody digging into.  See how quick everyone forgot about Epstein?  Oh great, a virus came along, and while we're at it, let's stir up the racial tension plot.

You're a country girl, you're lucky.  I'm in Philly, there was looting happening a quarter mile from me at one point.  I was so thankful to be a gun owner.  We have a quicker response time from police, but really, they're just showing up to take the report.  It's up to you to protect yours when seconds count.

I've heard talk about rising up against all the corruption and bullshit we see today, but in my opinion, people just aren't uncomfortable enough yet.  As long as the sheep are getting their latest episode of the Kardashians, they don't care.  I think it would have to get waaaaay worse for that to happen.

If they're trying to pull something, they deserve credit, because I haven't a clue about the end game.  Something to do with control is my best guess.  For that, I'm extremely grateful for the 2nd Amendment.

Messages In This Thread
What is really behind this COVID move? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Schmoe1 - 06-26-2020, 07:17 PM