Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours!
Fellow Rogues...

It struck me that our very own little Rogue Nation is in itself, a very diverse International Community.

We may come together via this humble website, but we hail from many different cultures, nationalities and locations around the globe (across the plane if you're a Flat-Earther!).

This interests me very much, and in these recent times of lock-down due to the Global Coronavirus Pandemic 2020, I began to think... What better time to travel with our minds, to take a break from the Doom & Gloom, the viruses, pandemics, and the politics... and to spread our wings in flights of fancy.... (or fantasy?) to the far-away lands that our fellow Rogues call "Home" (when not skulking around these hallowed halls!)?

As many of you will know, I hail from Bonny Scotland.

Which geographically is the most Northerly 1/3rd of mainland Britain with a few thousand islands thrown in for good measure.
Scotland is famed for its amazing natural beauty and its warm & hearty welcome.
It is a small country, but boasts a huge variety of climates and habitats, from white sandy beaches, through ancient forests and sweeping lowland/grassland hills & valleys, to majestic & rugged Highland mountains and glens, with vibrant Cities & Towns contrasting sleepy rural villages.

It enjoys a long and proud history, with ancient standing stones (older than Stonehenge), medieval castles & keeps, battles-a-plenty, and a strong, vibrant cultural identity. World-renowned food & drink, entertainment, sport....
I could go on and on.....
BUT I think I'll let some video footage do the talking.

Here is my land.
This is Scotland.
I'll show you mine,
Now, Show me Yours!

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by gordi - 06-23-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by Wallfire - 06-24-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by Wallfire - 06-24-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by DaphneApollo - 06-27-2020, 03:01 AM