Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The difference between a book and a statue
(06-23-2020, 04:31 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:22 AM)Phage Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 04:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I want to get drunk and go see the statue at 3 am, maybe hang a pair of panties over it's head. Which museum allows that? 'Cause if folks are intent on censoring it away from public view, that's the museum I'm gonna need it to be in.

The one round the corner from the library with that book you want to read.

Well Phage, it looks like my cloaking device is working, and you don't know where I live - there's not a museum within 150 miles of here.

We do have a few of those nefarious statues that come to life in the night time to enslave black folks, though.

I don't go to the library, either - I keep what I need to read close to hand, or have it delivered to my mail box. I dunno if any of those statues would fit into the mailbox, though...

... but censorship is censorship. Once they get rid of the statues, the books in the mailbox will probably be next.

Maybe, if you're lucky, your town will have a Mapplethorpe exhibition at city hall. Uncensored.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The difference between a book and a statue - by Phage - 06-23-2020, 04:34 AM
RE: The difference between a book and a statue - by Wallfire - 06-23-2020, 10:25 AM