Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
George Floyd Riots - Staged Event?
(06-02-2020, 05:38 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here's something new. 

Quote:[/url]Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: Pathology reports shows George Floyd had both fentaynl, which slows oxygen to brain, and meth in his system at time of tragic death

And more...

Quote:Ambassador Sputnik @AlexGaly3

·
[url=https://twitter.com/AlexGaly3/status/1267838144877125633]1h
Replying to
@paulsperry_

George Floyd he was felon! Read court records

Still didn't deserve what he got.

I watched video for hours the other night trying to piece together what happened minute by minute. Did not get that done as there is an indeterminable amount of "missing time" between the time they got him to their car and the time they had him on the ground. One thing that WAS glaringly obvious is that he was impaired at the time. I couldn't tell if it was alcohol, drugs, or possibly a medical condition like diabetes, but SOMETHING had him impaired. He had trouble walking and staying upright.

That would be more reason for the cops to not shut off blood flow to his brain, not less. What I saw in the video was straight up murder - I don't care who you are or what you've done in the past. He'd already done his time for that crime, and didn't receive a death sentence for it.

What I could piece together from the various videos was that he was arrested and marched to the transport car, sidewalk side of the car. He fell down at the car, and they got him back up, and he hopped a couple of times like his leg was hurt or something, then that video ends. When the next video begins, the first "bystander cell phone" video, he's already down on the other side of the car, the street side. What happened to get him over there? Inquiring minds want to know.

That video opens with the cop's knee on Floyd's neck, and Floyd begging for his life and just a little air. The cop's knee was not across his windpipe. What WAS happening instead was the cop was compressing Floyd's carotid artery with his shin, and that was cutting off the blood flow to Floyd's brain. His airway was clear, but that didn't matter to his brain because none of that oxygenated blood was getting to it. That was one of the reasons he "couldn't breathe". When oxygen is not getting to the tissues it needs to get to, your body interprets that as "you forgot to breathe, so breathe". It's why heart attack victims get short of breath - they may be able to breathe fine, but the heart is not pumping out that oxygenated blood to the body.

It's why "sleeper" choke holds have been banned in nearly every police department in America. In that hold, you get the victim around the neck, with his adam's apple in the crook of your elbow (so you don't damage the windpipe of the hyoid bone) and apply pressure to the carotid artery with your bicep on one side and your forearm on the other. This cuts off blood flow to the brain and brings unconsciousness. Death if held too long. This was just a sleeper hold with the shin to make it less obvious to the casual bystander.

The cop kept his knee there as Floyd got weaker and weaker, finally only able to raise his eyebrows.... and then that stopped. By 4:03 of that video, Floyd was unconscious and a goner - but the cop KEPT his knee there for another 3 1/2 minutes, to the 7:33 mark in the video when the paramedics arrived. Medical folks will tell you that it only takes 4 minutes of no oxygen to the brain to kill a man - Floyd endured at lest 7 and a half minutes of it, fo no reason. He was barely a threat upright his coordination was so bad. Down, he was no threat at all. Escalation of force rules dictate that you only use enough force to neutralize the threat. No threat, no force.

But there's more.

In the next video, the cell video from the off-duty paramedic lady from another town who is seen approaching in the previous video, we get a different angle on the situation. We can see, from that angle, that there are two MORE cops with their weight on their knees in Floyd's back. That's a bit like the way a boa constrictor kills - when you exhale, you can't inhale again because your lungs are being compressed. 3 cops, one unconscious non-threat - and they all kept it up.

When paramedics arrive, the cop with a knee to Floyd's neck adjusts his knee, removes it from the carotid so that the paramedics wouldn't see what he was doing and know what he'd done. That tells me he KNEW what he was doing - those men MEANT to kill Floyd, not simply apprehend him. You don't keep blood flow to the brain cut off on a man who is already unconscious, and you don't keep his lungs compressed to prevent breathing, unless you mean to kill him. You don't stop doing what you're doing when folks arrive who would recognize it unless you don't want to get caught.

The overall effect of the videos, beyond documenting a murder under color of law, was to make me ashamed that I had ever even attended the police academy. I don't want to be associated with low-lifes like that in any way.

I don't care what Floyd had done before in his life. I don't even care what he had done THAT DAY. Once a man is down and unconscious, you don't need to keep subduing him unless you flat out mean to kill him. This was not just a murder, it was a cold-blooded 1st degree premeditated murder.

You know that Hank Williams Jr. song "A Country Boy Can Survive"? It has a line in it that says "for 43 dollars my friend lost his life". George Floyd lost his for less than half of that. What is a life worth these days, anyhow?

What if a cop took a dislike to your son or daughter, your mom or dad, sister or brother, and was just allowed to kill them out of hand like that because they were wearing a badge? Those cops - all 4 of them, the 3 that were killing Floyd and the little oriental guy who was acting as lookout for them - need to do some prison time. Lots of it. I wouldn't be opposed to giving them a ride on the lightning.

But yeah, the toxicology report doesn't surprise me. You could see in the video that there was some sort of impairment going on. All the more reason for those cops to exercise caution... unless it was just their day to kill a man, and they hadn't met the quota yet.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 05-29-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 05-30-2020, 07:55 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 05-31-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 05-31-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by BIAD - 06-01-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 06-01-2020, 09:53 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by BIAD - 06-01-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by BIAD - 06-02-2020, 08:50 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 06-02-2020, 11:29 AM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Ninurta - 06-02-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: George Floyd Riots - Staged Event? - by Wallfire - 06-03-2020, 07:43 AM