Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why not shut everything down every year during Flu season ?
HAhahaha one of the members was complaining about people not staying home. Another member wrote:
Quote:What I can't wrap my head around is why my going out threatens you if you stay in your house. Put a sign on our front door that says WUHAN FLU FREE ZONE (or the made up name Covid-19, or whatever you want), and I promise I'll stay away from you!

If you are so damn scared of the possibility of getting sick, you stay home, curled into a fetal position in the most remote corner of the most remote room in your house. You see, that way if I go out and you stay in, you don't have to worry about me getting you sick.

As a matter of fact, you are and have always been statistically many, many times more likely to die in an auto accident or some other random occurrence than you are from contracting the Chinese CCP virus. So, why don't you just plan to live the rest of your life in the back corner of that back room where you'll be safe, safe, safe from all the bad things that might happen to you?

With people being arrested for paddle boarding or going to a play ground with their kids due to some governors blanket statement I think he/she made a good point.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why not shut everything down every year during Flu season ? - by 727Sky - 04-24-2020, 07:16 AM