Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Harry and Meghan Want Our Tax Dollars
(03-30-2020, 09:00 AM)BIAD Wrote: Yep, that's what they wanted. If they were deemed important enough in the UK to have personal security,
they should've either stayed in the UK or take their chances like everyone else if they choose to split from
the system that required security.

In fact, being in Canada -a Commonwealth country, that security was made available to them. It's been
Harry and Megan's decision to move to Commiefornia and so they should be responsible for their own
safety.
When in Rome...

Personally, I think Missus Harry's US citizenship should be stripped form her. If I went to the UK and accepted even a commission in Her majesty's Services, my citizenship would be forfeit. On top of that, we have a law here specifically prohibiting acceptance of foreign titles of nobility (which I presume would include "Duchess") on pain of citizenship loss - yet nothing has been done.

One law for the high-born, a different one for us peons, I reckon. That's the only way the situation can be squared with adherence to "the rule of law"...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harry and Meghan Want Our Tax Dollars - by Ninurta - 03-30-2020, 09:50 AM