Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Massive Flooding In The US Leaves Many Dead.
(06-27-2016, 08:20 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 11:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Update:  I have Nin as a "friend" on Face Book...

Are you sure you wanna use the word 'Friend' when it comes to Ninurta...?!
He's a cantankerous old-bastard who would be quite happy living in the forest and
never meeting another soul again!

Hell, even the bears can't make friends with him. I'm sure if you tossed him back into
three centuries ago, he'd have been fine wandering the wilds of America's great forests
and living off the land.

Or... maybe I'm stereotyping a man who sadly is a rare person these days.

(Jeez, I'll pay for this!) mediumnotlooking

Well, you see, down here in the South it is considered impolite not to "friend" your family members.  So, since Ninurta adopted me as his "young'un" way back when we were on HH, I figured I better add him to my family list.
I just hope he doesn't expect me to come visit during family reunions or holidays; I don't take too kindly to big spiders.  tinywhat
Now, I can handle the little ones, but those big ones would have me turning into my ninja warrior alter ego and I might hurt myself! 

[Image: giphy.gif]

@"Ninurta"
Please forgive me, Daddy, but we'll just have to visit here on the inter-web...  this one doesn't have spiders crawling on it, as least, not the live ones.

Glad to hear you and Step-Mommy are okay.   tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Massive Flooding In The US Leaves Many Dead. - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-27-2016, 05:12 PM