Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect
(07-02-2016, 08:47 PM)BIAD Wrote: It could well be that what we see as mystical is only a small part of a greater whole.

My anology was to purvey that time-travel might be connected to all the strange-stuff
we hear about and because we don't yet see the whole picture, we look on it in the
only rational manner that society accepts.

The sparrow saw a cave and a ghost-bird, we know it's a garage window and
a reflection. The magical world the sparrow lived in had a flip-side for myself and
I just looked at the scene in a more pragmatic way.

Since we don't know for sure what the absolute truth of reality is yet, we cannot
rule out that the strange phenomena witnessed isn't some-type of mis-identification
of a part of that absolute truth.

So are apparitions that some see, be a facet of a non-physical use of time-travel and
we just pigeon-hole it because of age-old religious beliefs?

As I suggested, physical movement doesn't seem a good idea when looking at
possible travelling around in the past and future. I would think that any 'butterfly effect'
of your physical presence could upset the past enough to make sure that your true
present-time period would never be found again.
Only a similar point in the present would be available.

In my own humble opinion, if my time-line changed, it was somewhere around 1973.
I have no evidence, just a feeling. And feelings are of no use in a laboratory.

Funny that you pinpoint 1973, I noticed things starting to shift in the seventies. Clear skies would be grey not blue, anything white in full shadow would have an almost fluorescent quality. I think that was when the sun started shifting from yellow to white.
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect - by WonderCow - 03-23-2022, 11:18 AM