Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect
If you recall, I mentioned that my Mother was 'a simple soul' and I believe now, that is the key
to all of this. It sounds stupid I know, and she wasn't mentally impaired or anything like that,
but when you look at the exasperating complications we would be forced to rationally assume,
time-travel in it's general concept seems impossible.

However, we as a species are made of stronger stuff!
I believe that ghosts, time-travel and confusing incidents of the paranormal are tips of an iceberg
that we can only at this moment, merely search for with our socially-accepted torchlight in a cavern
that knows no such ridiculous refulgence.

But to help us along, here's a story that may explain our actual grasp on what this is all about.

There's this sparrow that busies itself everyday with doing what many do to make it's life a better
one. This small bird flits among the hedges of the many gardens looking for food and as been
known to occasionally come across a magical cave that allows no entry.

This gloomy grotto is certainly something to be avoided because even though it offers long strands
of spider webs at the mouth of the cave that would make good bedding for the sparrow's nest, when
acquistion is attempted, a strange force-field prevents any entry.

During it's forays to keep it's young with full bellies, it passes another sparrow that looks at him
from the darkness of the cave. With our sparrow's nest being so close, it's obvious that this shady
newcomer should be warned-off with a few flicks of the wings and a volley of sharp cheeps.
Our sparrow stands it's ground on the white perch and watches to see if the scare-tactics were enough.

The cave sparrow stares back and only retaliates to our sparrow's antics when enough courage is
found by our guy to rush the force-field. Maybe there's a nest in that darkness and or maybe we have
ourselves just another impasse that's beyond our control.
One thing's for sure, this cave-bird needs watching.

As the weeks roll by and the initial angry encounter fades away, our sparrow becomes accustomed
to taking time out of it's family-rearing schedule and checking-in on the cave sparrow that never flies
out into the big sky above.

Using only physical movements and limited chirps, our sparrow relates it's concerns and needs to the
cave sparrow and we can only imagine what might actually be said. But, there's no conflict, no angry
dancing in the shadows and any worries of territory take-overs seem doubtful.

Then one day, a slow burst of light appears at the cave mouth during one of our bird's conversations
as it's startled flight from it's blanched perch begins, it notices the cave sparrow slowly fade away, like
a ghost sparrow that was never really there.

Winter moves in and the need to survive forces our feathery friend to relinquish it's patrol of the cave
and life moves on.

I have a garage. It's not very big and to get the car inside, means all of my 'man tools' have to be stored
along the walls in such a fashion that any shelves or cupboards are narrow in breadth. One end has the
main entrance for the vehicle and the other end as a single door at the side and a little window opposite
from the car's entrance. I put a nice-little area outside the window with a bush close to the glass.
I don't drive, my wife is the chauffeur, although I'd never say it to her face!

When we had the conservatory built at the rear of the house, I also had some decking installed and it
runs from the conservatory all the way to the garage which is at the end of my rear-garden. That reminds
me, when the weather gets better, I'll have to re-stain it. It really needs a new coat.

So, to make life a bit easier and because the garage is so far away from the front door of our house,
I decided to have an automatic door installed to make coming-and-going easier all around.

Now, instead of having to lug shopping all the way around the long side garden, carefully manoeuvre
your collection of bags through a narrow space that separates the front-garden fencing and then
climb the path to the front door, one simply presses a button and all your shopping can be brought in
via the garage and the conservatory door.
It makes sense, nuh?

I put the lighting in the garage myself and I must admit, the bulbs they offer these days are poor.
Really-speaking, the only good light I get in there is when I press the fob and the automatic door
slowly rises to let the big sky in. Looking at the garage as I type this, the window frame looks like
it could do with a coat of paint too, the white is flaking a bit,

Recently, there's been a sparrow sitting on that ledge acting like a crazy bird! I suppose it's engrossed
in it's reflection and doesn't realise that it's staring into a poorly-lit garage.
Well it just goes to show you, It believes one-thing and I know another!

Two different perceptions of the same situation and both perfectly valid. How do you reconcile both in a
rational world? I would suggest both perceptions are rational to each perceiver and to make matters
worse, my perception of the bird's perception could be totally wrong!

Science and magic are the same. Ghosts, spectres and all the weird-sh*t that goes on around us is -at
best for our timid minds, the fingers-crossed-best evaluation of something we don't understand.

Maybe the sparrow cannot conceive the idea of something travelling through time or being beyond the
thing we call death, maybe it just sees it as something to monitor for reasons in it's rational real world.

But it's just a garage. We know that, we can touch it and there's countless others like it.
Is it important that the window get's another lick of paint?
Is it important that the cave sparrow returns to haunt the cave mouth?

We don't know enough yet.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect - by BIAD - 07-02-2016, 09:43 AM