Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect
(06-29-2016, 03:18 AM)Minstrel Wrote: Have you ever been in the deep end?
I think I have.  It was like facing the Sun without shields.  Flesh stripped to bone.
If this is not what you were referring to...please excuse the misstep...(and if you wouldn't mind - go into a bit more of said drama)
Thanks in advance.
I think Boy In A Dress may have got a little bit carried away there, Minstrel!
His writings can become very theatrical and flowery!

But, it's true that when I asked my Mother about -what I see as some-kind of functioning
mechanism... (I didn't use that expression and she was a simple soul) -she explained that it didn't
work in the manner of a 'On-Off, Order-Chaos' fashion that we tend to lean towards.

My dear long-dead Mom's simple words won't do it justice, so I'l attempt to enhance her explanation.

Space-Time and Multiple Universes.
Many of the reasons why people fail to understand this -and how the hell my Mother could just accept
it, I'll never know! But our confusion results from our core belief-structure that travel of any kind is
physically lateral.

To travel in or through time, firstly is technically inaccurate and what must be stated is that to access
any instance in the past, we have to understand that this only a possible outcome.
This universe's history could be deemed a 'factual instant' and to most, it would be assumed that
we could arrive there and appreciate it.
We could, but there's also a caveat attached!

When discussing time travel, we can imagine moving to instances that have already happened that
and are -in essence, fact. That instant in 'history' occurred -but, a multitude of alternative outcomes
occurred at the exact same time.

So in theory, we may travel to a particular point in this universe's history and hit one of these possible
outcomes! A mere viable possibility of what might have happened!

To add to this complicated web of circumstances, our interaction also produces a myriad of possibilities
and with that, current facts of what were your past are disturbed by your interaction and creates alterations
in the time you labeled  as 'present'

Your original position before the travel changes and the possible futures are added to by new ones!
Now when you return to what you perceive your 'Present Time' it will not be the true destination you aimed
for, it will be the nearest viable outcome due to your presence in the past.

On the back of this, the 'travel' as tagged by most, does not involve any physical movement. You cannot
'go' to a point in any other universe's time-line because the parameters of this working system we know
as our universe.

But that's only if we continue to discuss the workings of 'over-all' time-travel in the manner of moving, the
most convenient way of talking about travelling about time is to look at it in the form of thought.
(Mathematics can be a second language!)

We think and imagine things that are not governed by time or physical constraints. We can fly unaided in
our heads and hold entire planets at arms-length whilst sitting in a yellow canoe. Fur-wrapped Inuit can
pass us, alongside a brontosaurus on their migration route.
All in a simple suggested thought-process and you never moved from the computer screen!

By the way, the past, present and future possibilities are not stored anywhere and the in-built thought
that all of these countless-number of instances must be filling up somewhere, proves again, that we're
alwaysnburdened with the desire to put everything in the 'physical' They are possibilities, they do not
have mass.

I would dare to say that if a time-machine was ever constructed to carry a living human, the device that
would allow any physical movement to take place would be a mechanism designed in the manner of a
sentient brain.

Multiverses.
The future. present and past unfolds every moment and is a consequence of a probability confined within
the accepted boundaries of the universe you exist in. However, that consequence is only a temporary
anchor to you and can only expand to the perimeter of possibilities that can exist within that particular
universe.

We cannot comprehend being in two or a million places at once because we're harnessed to the rational,
materialistic burden that it's physically impossible to do this.

Especially when you add to that- that this universe is also directly attached to every atom in your reality!
Your imprint on this universe is important and any alteration can effect the reality of your universe and
it continuation of time. The same goes for your entrance to another universe.

Matter and antimatter don't truly disappear, it can change, but somewhere along the road, you'll find it's
original mass. 'Everything has a place and there's a place for everything'

On the theory that one day we will travel to another universe, your physical and possible mental 'deletion'
from this universe would have an adverse effect, so we're once again -at this moment in time, stuck with
the idea that to take these journeys in a safe condition, these treks must be undertaken by the brain.

The down-side to this is it isn't tangible, evidence cannot be offered in a scientific manner.
We can't analyse the data on a screen or paper and we can't dissect the body for physical evidence
of the incident.

Just like Betty and Barney Hill when they were found by the aliens to have taken a book from the flying
-saucer up in New Hampshire, the proof is never produced. We're left with the notion that travelling to
other worlds in other realities is something that belongs to dreamers and drug-users.

It is ironic though that one's brain creates these 'other realm' situations many times during your waking
hours in the form of basic thought-functioning. To evaluate many problems in everday life we approach
the obstacle in a manner that -in many cases, cannot be truly dealt with positively if we are tied to the
'this-world' discipline.

We can conjour with some of the most expensive, stupid and time consuming hypothesis to get from
'A-to-B' and then pragmatically hone the idea down to where it's 'earthly' acceptable as an answer.

But at night, well... have you ever noticed that in dreaming, a scene may change in an instant and
you never become confused by it?

One can decide to unwrap a candy bar and discover a twelve mile-long asteroid inside!
We can feel the terrible shroud that comes across you as a group of ugly monsters circle you and
your loved ones, it's awful... but you never question how you were -only moments before, sitting in
a guitar-shaped swimming pool and listening to Elvis Presely!

I know that most scholars say that sleeping is the way your brain filing information and adjusting
your core-values to suit further situations you may encounter and I can understand that. We're a
complicated organism and the real person inside needs a regular 'pillow-plumping' of their
insulation!

But what if it's also the time you visit these other places...? these multiverses?
AND... what if travellers from those other places come and visit here? What if they swoop around
the ceiling of someone's bedroom and ask silly questions? Heck... what if they can travel forward
in time, come back and relate things to the strange sleeping woman in that bedroom?!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unwinding Time Travel Using Primordial QiGong, Herbal Alchemy And The Mandella Effect - by BIAD - 06-29-2016, 03:16 PM