Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strangeness in the Hill Country
(12-26-2019, 10:13 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

I've read your beginning post and all the replies twice.

I was thinking of Low Flying UFO passing the trees very quickly making that noise. Why? When we dry camp up on the Mogollon Rim (7500 Ft.) we'll set out under the stars and tall pines next to our fire.
We've heard kerthump sound three times I think, it was the second time my husband noticed the tree tops Snapping forward and back, Extremely Fast, in a Blink.
He seen an object that Swoosh by that caused that sound and then the last night we both seen a Pale White Light, Very, Very High where you see Satellites criss cross at night.
This Pale light stopped abruptly and a Very, Very, Very Bright White Light Much Smaller Merged with it.

Then with a Puff of white light or smoke the larger object departed at a high rate of speed.
My husband yelled, "Come Back and Stay For A Drink Next Time!"
I don't think they heard him  tinywondering

Something like a very low volume sonic boom as you describe is also a possibility.

Now the rendezvous at satellite altitude is a very odd occurrence indeed! anything flying up there should be moving, rendezvous or not. It would either need air flow over a wing structure or centripedal force via forward momentum to keep from falling right out of the sky with our current technology. The fact that it stopped would seem to indicate conscious control as well as a technology that would allow for hovering in very thin or absent atmosphere - a technology that either WE don't have, or which has not been made public. Either way, a bizarre and unusual occurrence!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by BIAD - 12-26-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by guohua - 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 10:58 PM