Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strangeness in the Hill Country
I wonder if the solar eclipse witnessed in the Asian area of the globe had some-sort of connection with what you saw?
I know that might seem far-fetched considering the distances involved, but the sky is deep as well as high!

Then there's the confusing explanations from science when it comes to terrain involving hills and mountains.
For most of man's time here on Earth, there's been reports of 'plasma' balls, physical effects and strange audio that
less pragmatic minds tended to put down to legends and meaningful warnings.

Established science tends to offer a pretentious nod and clarify with big words and show that they if they can write
down the possible chemical composition involved in an experiment, then the significance of what its made of will
determine the outcome.

They miss the possible effects of the materials involved in the whole experiment having a bearing and that includes th
 test being performed in this particular universe. It's the tree-falling-in-the-forest situation, the rationale of what must
have occurred drives away any debate that somehow, forces we have yet to discover could've been involved.
Basically speaking, they kill the Wizard!

I've mentioned the decades-old Dragon Project before, an investigation into the many accounts of odd phenomena
around certain terrain where earlier societies constructed designs to 'mark' the land as somehow special.
I wonder if this could be relevant?

Magnetism isn't magic anymore and when the subject of 'Earth Energies' is brought-up, I'd suspect an utilitarian
academic would light a red candle and place a chiffon headscarf over the table lamp! They'll raise an eyebrow and
miss the fact that the human-being -including that same scientist, were effecting the outcome of any strange action
deduced as extraordinary.

But I believe... and that's all I can offer, is that the manner that we conduct ourselves when dealing with these unusual
accounts that has a bearing and the sterile, clinical eye of science may provide an answer, but that doesn't mean the
value of what you saw is any less important.

As certain aspects in the fields of Quantum Physics are slowly showing us, witnessing an action has paramount input
to that action and exceedingly changes the results of the outcome.

Some suggest that random events occur with the distinct reason to change only when witnessed, almost as if human
observance or physical interaction the most important component of the process.

It's even been put forward that such activity cannot even begin wthout the probability that monitoring from a living-being
is available for the computative script to play out.

So was it something you saw or was it only seen because you were there to implement its execution?
We don't know enough yet.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:10 AM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by BIAD - 12-26-2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by guohua - 12-26-2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Strangeness in the Hill Country - by Ninurta - 12-26-2019, 10:58 PM