Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sandy Hook: Obama Admin Confirm Shooting Was Just ‘Terror Drill’
Sandy Hook has been making the rounds in social media again. And here we have the death of the father of one of the "victims".

Of course, it was "suicide". Right!

Quote:NEWTOWN — Jeremy Richman, who championed the push for research into how brain health is tied to violence after his daughter, Avielle, and 19 other first-grade students and six educators were gunned down at Sandy Hook Elementary School, was found dead Monday of an apparent suicide at his Main Street office building, not far from the site of the 2012 massacre, police said.

Police said the death of Richman, 49, at Edmond Town Hall, appears to be a suicide. The office of the chief state medical examiner is expected to do an autopsy Tuesday.

Richman was found by electricians about 7 a.m., police said. His death was the third apparent suicide in a week in which the victim was tied to a mass shooting at a U.S. school.

After Sandy Hook and Parkland, trauma and survivor’s guilt remain »

“He was a brokenhearted person, as we all are,” Neil Heslin, whose 6-year-old son, Jesse Lewis, was killed at Sandy Hook, told The Courant Monday. “It’s sad. Just no words.”

Heslin, who said he got to know Richman well after the shooting, said the grief never goes away. “I’m not suicidal, but I can definitely see how some people would be that way with the traumatic loss. I know Jeremy struggled.”

Father of Sandy Hook victim Avielle Richman found dead at Edmond Town Hall in Newtown after apparent suicide

That makes three suicides in just a two week period, I believe. It might be even less. So, what's REALLY going on?  Did these people know too much?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sandy Hook: Obama Admin Confirm Shooting Was Just ‘Terror Drill’ - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-01-2019, 04:36 PM