Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not The Usual UFO Case And From The Eighties Too!
(07-15-2019, 11:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: God loves a tryer...! And I love the simplistic narrative, the working-class perception and the limited-funded equipment used.
In most accounts, intricate technologies are discussed by reliable and noted witnesses, thought-provoking rhetoric is used to arouse
feelings in the reader that powerful forces are afoot to maintain society's ignorance and the threat to life is always waiting in the shadows.

Here, we have a guy goofing about with constrained finances and getting caught by a chunk of concrete. But most of all, get a load of that
hand-written font in the letters! Surely that 'space-age' text would convince the most grounded researcher that aliens were here and enjoyed
using the Royal Mail!!

But it isn't movie material!

A fascinating tale, Captain. (Imagine my right eyebrow cocked upward, and me with a funny haircut and pointy ears)

I began to suspect the culprit was one of the group when the "mysterious communcator" referred to their visit to the constabulary. My suspicion only got stronger with every "inside" reference.

That font, in the letters, is (I believe) very similar to a font used as a "Federation font" in "The Star Fleet Technical Manual" by Franz Josef, published in 1975.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not The Usual UFO Case And From The Eighties Too! - by Ninurta - 07-17-2019, 11:18 PM