Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker

Austin was wide eyed, "What the F#@$%? Diana.. They.."

On a hologram in front of her an older man stood firing in a suit and tie, surrounded by bodies..

"Lt. colonel Reins.. Mr. G," He stood back to back with The Lt. colonel firing.. "I am in Sanitation Engineering.." The older man moved like lightening firing single shots Calling out, "The Pheonix federal building has the best washrooms in the whole community.."

"Who the F#$% are you," Lt. colonel Reins called out firing as he stayed back to back with Mr. G?

"It will suffice for you to know I am married to MAMG," Mr. G Knelt reloading his weapon after throwing a knife..

"A janitor.." The female voice filled the air, "CIA.. F#$%ing A.. Littleman.."

"Seriously.. I am just a janitor.. Deborah Norris.. Former US Army Sergeant attached to the newly reformed BlackSheep.." Mr. G slowly moved double tapping down bodies, "Tang.. Prepare to move the president, the commandant, and CNO at the Lt. colonel's orders.." Taking a deep breath, "I am going out on top.. " Mr. G took one of the rifles off one of the dead men and started climbing out of the sewer system..

"Mr. G.." The presidents voice was clear, "Your wife is the MAMG.."

Mr. G stopped for a second, "For the record this is the stupidest set of orders... You are not worth it Mr. President.. I personally advise Lt. Colonel Reins just to put a bullet in the back of your head.. Barrack!"

"Excuse me," The POTUS was angry..

"Sir.. This is the difference in the quality of people you have.. This man is following orders," Lt. Colonel reins responded.. "Against his better wishes.."

"I am glad to see Biden is," POTUS was interrupted..

The manhole cover came off, "No.. The kid you threw out the white house gave the order.. And well.. You are about to be short a few supporters.. I see car crashes and slipping in the shower in their futures.. Packages code name is traitor one.."

Diana stopped the recording, "That was four hours ago.. This was two hours ago on the streets of DC.."

Several men dressed in all black come off a roof..

"Son of a B#$%^," Mr. G takes a deep breath holding a broken spork. Wiping off blood that is not his, "Mother.."

One of the men in all black steps forward slowly, motioning to his men.. The men stand over the bodies and start putting two extra bullets into each one..

Mr. G looks at the man, "Who.. Marines?"

"Recon sir.." The lead man spoke, "Templar One said we needed to get you out of here before your wife gets mad at him.. And S@#$ rolls down hill.."

"The package," Mr. G seemed to relax a little as the Marines started grabbing the bodies and moving them..

"Traitor one has been delivered to Mount Vernon," The Recon man seemed to smile from behind a mask.. "The Secret Service is having duck fits but.. The Commandant has assumed direct command of Traitor One's security... "

The Recon man has a phone go off.. Taking it out, "Sir.." Tossing the phone to Mr. G, "No one has that number.. So I assume it is for you.."

Mr. G bends down and picks up one of the dead men's weapons.. Taking a moment, "Hello.."

"Are you done playing with the boys," MAMG's voice is clear.. The sound of a woman screams comes from the phone, "Well that is what happens when you trip and fall into your lawnmower dearie.. Now be quiet.. Baby.. Can you grab me a pizza for breakfast.. I am busy and do not feel like cooking.." Taking a moment, "You and your new friends can have a beer or two.. Just be home by zero nine hundred Phoenix time.. And yes Brigadier General Micheals.. It is good to hear from you again.. Take care of him my love.. His wife is a legacy whore.."

"MAMG," The Marine Corps RECON man/ Brigidier General seems frozen.. "He.. He will be home by zero eight thirty mam.. F#$% me.."

"Play nice with them .. Love you," MAMG responded coily..

"I love you to my dearest," Mr. G spoke waiting for the phone to hang up.. A few seconds later, "Lets get these bodies out of here.. and.. We have a few places to stop.."

Austin takes a moment laughing.. She walks over to the over and takes out two pizza.s. "So where are.."

The front Door opens, "Good morning Marshall Craig..." Mr. G's voice is very clear, "You will find I am allowed to be here.. I see the pizza is ready.."

"how did you know," austin sounds surprised? "I.. Mr. G."

"Honored Mistress of Templar One," The Dirty Mr. G speaks.. "I am going to borrow your shower.. Eat a few slices.. And sleep in a bed.. I would of went to the Colt farm but.. Well.."

"You do not want to listen to Elizabeth colt," Diana chuckled..

"Little Techno witch,"Mr. G smiled.. Seeing austins face, "Marshall.."

"austin.. As the Grandmaster's mistress.. There are requirements.." Craig took a deep breath, "The lodge brother needsĀ  a place to crash before he heads home.. I assume this is because this area is better secured then DC was.. "

"My home is your home Lodge brother," Austin spoke in the ancient language..

"Thank you honored mistress of the grand master.." Mr. G had a very tired look, "Marshall.. I .. I need clean under garments.. " Looking at Diana, "I will trade.. Wallace and cross tech repair and cleaning experience for you do repair it.. I.."

"Deal," Diana had a weird look on her face..

"Other honored Mistress of the grandmaster.. I assumed you did not want to share titles.. " Looking at austin, "With your sister I will.."

Smilng, "Techno Witch is fine.." Diana walked over to a cabinet with a chair.. She climbed up, "Austin.. It is tradition among Templars to offer a guest a drink.."

Diana took down a bottle of whiskey..

Mr. G smiled, "Little techno witch .. I honor you to.. but.. A bottle of water would.. I.. I will drink.."

"Mr. g.. You just came back from a mission.. The custom is a drink.. Precedence is alcohol.. If you want water it is fine.." austin raised her hand, "Craig.. Do not give me that look.. The guest asked for water, bottled.. Mr. g is most likely in battle mode still and discipline will not let him drink until the mission is over.. If he is like littleman, your grandmaster of the mother lodges of Terra, He will most likely want a shot over rocks before he sleeps.."

Mr. G smiled, "and people wander why sh eholds the title gracious Mistress of the grandmaster.. That is exactly why," Mr. g heads to a hallway closet... "I will grab a towel and shower.. Marshall.. Please take the clothes to Diana.."

Mr. G had a towel and wash cloth in his hands..

Craig walked over, "A spork kill.."

"F#$%er was the closest D@#$ WoO.." Mr. G chuckles, " Please let my wife know I am at the Grand master's mistresses house with her chaperone.. "

Coral comes out of a room, "MAMG.. He is stinky and will shower.. Mrs. Parker runs a clean household.. I will Supervise the ladies while Craig gets him to bed.."

"Tell him good night and I might be home when he gets there.." MAMG's voice comes from the phone, "Thank you old lady.."

"Have a good day.. We have to have lunch someday.. I am interested in how far the craft has evolved from my first life," Coral smiled.. Pointing to the shower, "BATH now.. You smell like lies and deciet.. Shit from DC sewers.. go!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: OR (hurry home): Austin Artemis Parker - by Armonica_Templar - 08-09-2019, 06:31 AM