Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Greenpeace Vixens Vs The Chinless Hooray-Henrys -Our Thursday Night Rumble.
(06-28-2019, 12:58 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-28-2019, 08:47 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Has the UK REALLY committed to a "zero carbon economy by 2050"?

Yes we have, it's written in the newspapers and ergo, true.

I think it's quite possible that they didn't think this thing through. Car tyres (even the ones on 'lectric cars) are made of high carbon rubber. The insulation on the wiring in 'lectrics - also high carbon. All the plastics to make the cars light enough for a 'lectric motor to move them forward... you got it, high carbon.

Trees and shrubs, well, all plants really. No more of them, either, as they are also high carbon. They are so high carbon that they suck carbon right out of the air... and store it in their local bodies. They are, essentially, carbon-concentration machines.

All life. Carbon is kinda essential for "carbon based life forms", which all of the ones existing on Earth are. I mean, "carbon" is built right in there, right in the phrase "carbon based life". No carbon, no life.

There are only two solutions to this conundrum that I can see. Destroy all life and just concrete the entire planet over in the interests of eliminating carbon...

-OR-

... eliminate humans in the interest of letting carbon do it's thing of sustaining all of the rest of the life on this planet. This may be the better option, as it appears that Humanity has run it's psychological course, and is now dangerously psychotic and therefore unfit to survive. In the interests of Darwinian Mechanics, the Human Race must die out.

Quote:And Rachel Maddow loves Donald Trump.

Meds time.
tinysurprised

Why, that two-timin' hussy! I thought she loved ME!

What on Earth is that buzzing sound I hear?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greenpeace Vixens Vs The Chinless Hooray-Henrys -Our Thursday Night Rumble. - by Ninurta - 06-28-2019, 10:14 PM