Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Results of the UK's European Members Election 2019.
(05-28-2019, 11:25 AM)gordi Wrote: The state-controlled media (BBC et al) do not help one bit. Continually misleading and downplaying the strength of feeling in Scotland.
I'll show you a small example here:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5840]
This graphic was screen-grabbed from the BBC's own News Webpages.
A quick glance at it would suggest that the SNP narrowly won the election in this region, closely followed by Brexit, Labour and the Tory (Conservatives) right?
But LOOK at the ACTUAL FIGURES on the left.
The SNP's yellow coloured bar on the chart should be more than DOUBLE the height that it is shown there.
The SNP got More votes than Brexit, Labour and Tory Combined! (Almost as many as Brexit, Labour, Tory and LD's combined!!!) but it is shown graphically as a very narrow win. THIS is the problem.
An EQUAL partner should not be ignored, manipulated or abused like this...
Within your explanation of the diagram, lies a great chunk of the answer.
Of course Westminster continually work to keep countries and regions in a stranglehold for their own ends
and just like Wales, treats them as lesser.
But the Government-funded media -a conduit that has no favourites except its master, are complicit in the
daily control of those north of Watford.

Quote:PS - Ugh! I just noticed that BIAD fully answered the query about all the symbols and abbreviations whilst I
was constructing my post! (Sorry for repeating a lot of that here!)
You didn't repeat it, it was an echo!!!!!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Results of the UK's European Members Election 2019. - by BIAD - 05-28-2019, 11:40 AM