Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accept The Truth!!
Yes, accept the truth.Reincarnation is Real!
Quote:Charleston man who dons pharaoh garb gets DNA results linking him to Ramesses III
Linking Him???? More like he was one of the Ramesses of Old Egypt.

Quote:Robert Ross retired as a management analyst with the U.S. General Accounting Office in Chicago, moved back to Charleston and currently works as a sexton at Morris Street Baptist Church.

But most people probably recognize him for the distinctive black-and-gold Pharaoh headdress he often wears around town to express his passion for ancient Egypt.

In other words, he’s been wearing it long before a 23andMe letter arrived in January analyzing his DNA — a letter that would move him to tears and confirm his many years of work.
Why has he felt the need or desire to wear such a headdress?
[Image: 5c89765ac1e44.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C900]
Could it bee he is actually a reincarnation of Ramesses?
Yes, I believe so, if it wasn't for his strong association with the Baptist Church he might realize this himself.
He may understand deep down in his Psyche, his Spirit who he was at one time, but the belief in an all knowing God and a Heavenly Afterlife has Clouded his mind. JMHO

Quote:“You share an ancient paternal lineage with Pharaoh Ramesses III,” it read. “You and Ramesses III share an ancient paternal-line ancestor who probably lived in north Africa or western Asia.”

Ross was ecstatic.

“When I first read it, I was so happy, and I was just so glad,” he said. “Then I thought, ‘No wonder I’m re-enacting and doing certain things that’s sort of unexplainable. It’s all part of the gene!’”
Think about it Mr. Ross.

Re-enacting and Doing Certain Things? That has nothing to do with your Long, Long, Long ago Gene Pool, That's You remembering in your Subconscious your Past life!
Wake-Up!

Quote:But when Ross saw King Tut’s gold death mask, he said, “It was like seeing myself. Something just came over me, and I started crying.”

Why do you think you started Crying, because of a Gene from an Old Ancestor?
NO!!!!! you and King Tut was Related,,, maybe even the Same Person!
[Image: 5c8976dda9550.image.jpg?resize=300%2C400] Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Accept The Truth!! - by guohua - 03-24-2019, 05:35 PM
RE: Accept The Truth!! - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: Accept The Truth!! - by guohua - 03-24-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Accept The Truth!! - by Wallfire - 03-24-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Accept The Truth!! - by Ninurta - 03-25-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Accept The Truth!! - by BIAD - 03-25-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Accept The Truth!! - by Ninurta - 03-25-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Accept The Truth!! - by BIAD - 03-25-2019, 06:35 PM