Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remains of missing toddler at Disney are found
Oh my gosh, It's just so horrible and i can't begin to imagine what the parents are going through right now. 

I have to admit that I, too couldn't stop my mind from asking questions that others are obviously asking. A look about to see what sort of signage there might be at this resort, I found a myriad of images that may or may not be near this particular lagoon. It does seem that explicit warnings of large predators should probably be in place.  

Stepping back a bit, i realize this has had me asking some questions similar to things that came to mind when that young man walked to his death in Yellowstone. Are we slowly attempting to create a static world. Like a strange facsimile of our world, with every danger eliminated for us. We, humans in the general sense, talk a lot about the dangers of tv and video games. Could it be that over time this kind of thinking has stunted our critical thinking skills ? 

Penny

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remains of missing toddler at Disney are found - by Pennylemon - 06-16-2016, 08:07 AM