Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We may finally know what causes Alzheimer’s – and how to stop it
(01-25-2019, 01:11 PM)BIAD Wrote: Well that's my goose well and surely cooked! I've suffered -and currently suffering, with gum abscesses all my life!

Now... what was I saying? tinysurprised

Me too.

I went to a dentist in the 90's, and they did something called a "deep cleaning" that involved scraping the roots of my teeth between the teeth and gums with some kind of instrument. My gums started bleeding, and bled for 0ver 20 years, including abscesses. For several years, I could just suck my teeth and spit out blood, it was that constant. After that, I never went back to a dentist. I figured that if it could make me bleed that long, it couldn't be a good thing.

So I'm probably done for.

I've always figured that folks who suffer dementia and such are still in there, they just can't get out because the mechanisms that connect their spirit to their body have been damaged, which disallows proper communication with the outside world... looks like I might get the chance to test that theory out, but no one will ever know the result.

Ain't that a pisser?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may finally know what causes Alzheimer’s – and how to stop it - by Ninurta - 01-26-2019, 03:37 AM