Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We may finally know what causes Alzheimer’s – and how to stop it
(01-25-2019, 04:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think "they" already know what causes it, but they are keeping it from us because "they" are the ones who caused it. 

It is my opinion that ingredients put in vaccines, and also the metals that we breath from chemtrails get lodged into our brain and mess things up. 
I've also read some things about root canals causing some sort of problem, but I don't remember if it was with the brain, or the heart.

That C60 Purple Power drink that I posted in your other thread said it helped with dementia, I believe. It's expensive, but for all it does it might be worth it.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with C60 Purple Power in any way.

To be honest tho, I do not think there is any one specific thing that one can lay blame on.
In other words, there is not a single cause of the disease but rather multiple.

A lot of it is hereditary. That is a given.

But for those like Jim and others, it could be due to:

• poor diet
  • health issues  (diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke etc)
  • severe head injury (such as in football , boxing  etc)
  • heart condition  (vascular related)
  • numerous medicines that a person takes (side effects of some over long periods of time)
  • bacteria from gum disease
  • environmental factors
  • overall aging 

New studies also show that people who eat diets high in sugar are at greater risk.
Which of course, falls under poor diets.  

Then one cannot forget about the amount of chemical crap the FDA allows into our food supply as well. Even the ones claiming to be healthy.
The sugar substitutes, GMO's (no proof, mind you), meats & milk tainted with hormones. 
Well the list is endless.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: We may finally know what causes Alzheimer’s – and how to stop it - by senona - 01-26-2019, 12:11 AM