Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GlaxoSmithKline Signs $300 Million Deal With Big Pharma
(12-31-2018, 08:53 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  This part is absolutely true (according to my husband).
Quote:they are looking for "certain people" with DNA that matches the so called "Elite" who rule over us at the very top of the pyramid.
yes, this is one reason children since the 80's have had their DNA stolen during a physical exam, this is another reason way you'll notice when a person 40 years old and a little older (the Elderly 65 & Older are not important) go to a doctor for a check up, they draw blood or do a mouth-swab (for a culture  :smallundecided:) it's to put you in their database.

My husband said that all Military Branches and Government Agencies take a DNA test with out your knowledge or Permission.
IF, you're discovered to be of the Elite Gene Pool, that person is watched closely and if found to be intelligent or gifted enough he/she will be taken under the protective Wing of another Elite and Advance Quickly up the promotion lander and disappear from being around us Little People/Slave's/Commoner's, the Expendable One's.

If everyone will think about this, you'll all remember Some-One who just Promoted Quickly and didn't associate with you anymore or much at all.

I appreciate the backup Ms. G.  I was kind of feeling like people out there in the land of lurkers would all think I'm nuts.  tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: GlaxoSmithKline Signs $300 Million Deal With Big Pharma - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-31-2018, 08:58 PM