Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History
@"Ninurta"  

Quote:CIA is legally blocked from operating in the USA (which does not stop them entirely - but those operations will never see daylight), and so they "hire" foreign intel agencies to do it for them upon occasion. GCHQ is one of those organizations, but only one. There are many others, depending on what needs to be done. I would not be surprised to find GRU working domestically for the CIA upon occasion.

CIA returns the favor overseas when necessary.

Mr.G. here.
You're absolutely correct with what you've said above.
I think someone you here remember my wife mentioning that I have contacts still with old (like me) KGB/GRU, MOSSAD (HAMOSSAD the formal name) and some others of the Old Cold War Days. It has been mentioned that I've attended sp,e funerals of my old enemies/friends.
Some of my beat intel gathers in the 90's here in the US just happened to be the MOSSAD that gathered intel from local Jewish people connect in some way to Politicians and the Hollywood Elites.
The lates 70's and 80's, I had contacts in the KGB that were planted here in America mostly the East Coast States and Southern California.
After the fall of Communism in East Germany there was a Ton Of Intel for Sale as these agents wanted to get back to their families and were actually left out in the Cold here from their home office and handlers.
The actual KGB/GRU agent, well they are a totally different breed of person.
They would not only sell or trade intel on the goings on in America but also what was happening in Russia. If they Trusted and Liked You. Many stayed here in America after the Fall of the Soviet Union and had enough Political Contacts left in the Old Country to obtain Passports for their Loved Ones and then Visa's for travel to America as Students and Laborers and then applied for Citizenship.
So, I'll have to apologize for being so long winded and boring here, I didn't mena to go off topic, I really just wanted to reinforce @"Ninurta" comment with my actual real life experiences.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dan Bongino - Obama, Mueller and the Biggest Scam in American History - by guohua - 12-05-2018, 02:02 PM