Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Al Gore,, You Ever been To Texas?
56 million years ago there was no ice on the north and south poles and that lasted until about 30 million years ago.. If you can get through the present ice there are alligator and turtle fossils to be found. CO2 was around 1500 parts per million if not more and the earth was on average 8C warmer..It has been warmer than now as recently as 10,000 years ago and even warmer when Rome was the big dog on the block.... If CO2 levels ever drop below around 150 we will all die for all plants will die. At present with 410 PPM the crops that do not get flooded or frozen out have a 35% increase of crop yield simple because of the higher CO2.. Talk to your plants..yep they like your emitted CO2..

There are those who are saying we are going to enter into another mini ice age.. If that is the case the globalist will be happy for there will be a couple of billion people who will starve to death.

The IPCC and the global warming alarmist have been caught to may times screwing with the numbers for their desired outcome for me to believe just about anything they have to say..

Sea level rise ??? Some coast lines are sinking and other are rising ...water will seek its own level..Many along the gulf coast are sinking including Florida and the Keys.

Look at some 130 year old photographs of the ocean and light houses...then look at any new.. calibrated eyeball says no change.. All the sea level rise measurements are not coming from the tide gauges but from satellite measurements. Satellites orbits are not perfect and they cost allot of money so use them instead of the tried and true cheap tide gauges... Also look back at all the doom forecast the IPCC and uncle scamyy Al Gore have made.. Can you find one that was accurate ? When they miss they just add another 10 years on to their forecast and start the doom crap all over again. 

I predict if the cooler guys are correct this winter will be worse than last winter and several winters to follow will continue to become worse. Crop growing season are going to get messed up due to late springs and early winters...

I could post more but why...the lines are drawn and the deniers  and the alarmist are squared off... someone is going to end up wrong.. We will just have to wait and see who is correct... My desired vote is for warming for the opposite is much death and bad times ahead..

Messages In This Thread
Al Gore,, You Ever been To Texas? - by guohua - 11-14-2018, 01:25 AM
RE: Al Gore,, You Ever been To Texas? - by 727Sky - 11-14-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Al Gore,, You Ever been To Texas? - by guohua - 11-14-2018, 04:22 PM
RE: Al Gore,, You Ever been To Texas? - by Wallfire - 11-14-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Al Gore,, You Ever been To Texas? - by guohua - 11-14-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: Al Gore,, You Ever been To Texas? - by BIAD - 11-15-2018, 12:50 PM
RE: Al Gore,, You Ever been To Texas? - by guohua - 11-15-2018, 06:15 PM