Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Being arrogant and stupid does cost lives
(11-05-2018, 09:49 AM)BIAD Wrote: Full Disclosure: I've actually spoken to Ninurta via the telephone when my family and I were vacationing
in New York State. We had met online at that 'other site' and I'm stating that never at any time, did I
attempt to acquire information regarding secure electronic communications.
I believe it was before 2008.

I know in the past Boy In A Dress has dressed-up as a spy using a raincoat and some sunglasses, but
any queries about secure electronic communications would only be about why I keep getting these
friggin' scam-calls almost every day.

But still, I'd like to hear more about those strange worlds Ninurta, Mr. & Mrs. Guohua and anyone else here
on Rogue Nation dabbled in before hanging up their 'other-activity-coats'!

In respect of the holiday though, Niagara Falls was nice.
(The Missus has just informed me we were in West Virginia too for a short while!)

To be honest, I wasn't wearing a trenchcoat at my time on the other site - it was more just exercising bad habits I had developed over the years. My partner in that escapade, on the other hand, WAS still in his trenchcoat, but has since retired. He wasn't CIA, but rather a member of another US intelligence organization, and wasn't there for the spycraft - he was just there to post as a regular guy, and got caught up in the adventure when it kicked off.

The "South Asian" gentleman was a truly nice guy, but not exactly in lockstep with the dictates of his government. His interest was in setting up a capability to communicate with folks outside his country via means that had active measures against disclosure of said conversations, with a keen interest in something he could set up himself, thus bypassing reliance on foreign intelligence networks that he had no control over the security of. I gave him a little advice and walked away, so that whatever he chose to do with that advice would not connect the two of us in any great measure, for mutual security. I think he approached me in the matter to begin with because he knew that I had operated a relay node in an encrypted network (private sector, not government sanctioned) so that information could get out of Iran during one of their periods of "unrest", when the government was cracking down on news getting out of the country until they could put a lid on the unrest.

At the time of our conversation, I was living in Burlington, NC - although I have since moved, 3 times. So, depending on what part of West Virginia you were in, you may have been within 2 hours or so of a steak dinner at the Ninurta Estate!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Being arrogant and stupid does cost lives - by Ninurta - 11-05-2018, 07:02 PM