Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation
Seriously?

You can be arrested for having stickers on a van now?

Seriously?

I don't care if he was Mexican, Somali, Hindi, Arab, or a goddamned Martian, I don't care if he was left, right, center, or off the effin' charts...

... he was arrested for having goddamned stickers on a van 

What the hell has happened to my country? Is this the kind of lunacy I donated blood for?

Announcement to loons: stay the hell away from my patch, and don't even LOOK at my goddamned van! Right now it has a great big cardboard "Shameless" stand-up laying in the back of it, and I might get arrested for being shameless!

Well, if they can get past the wall of lead to arrest me, that is...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Ninurta - 10-26-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-26-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-27-2018, 09:54 AM
RE: Van Discovered in "Fake Bomb" Investigation - by Wallfire - 10-30-2018, 10:45 AM