Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UK Big Cat Sighting For Halloween.
They've been about for years, but the UK officially don't have big cats.

Quote:Big cat on loose? Dog walker stunned when 'beast bares teeth and growls' in Hertfordshire

A dog walker claims to have come across a black panther-like predator in Hertfordshire.

'Tom Pitt, 38, snapped the unidentified beast prowling the grounds at the historic Hatfield House yesterday.
While walking in an open grassy area, he noticed his dog fix a stare at a shape in the distance.
Unfortunately, the cat which caught his pooch’s attention seemed to be much larger than a domestic moggy.

"I was walking my dog there which is what I normally do," he told Essex Live.
"I was near the Essendon end of the park which is a lot quieter than the rest of the park.

"I think it was my dog who noticed first. He kind of looked in that direction and so I looked, and it was a big
black cat. “It looked like a domestic cat but much bigger."

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4652][Image: attachment.php?aid=4653]

Mr Pitt took some pictures of the cat, but it appeared to be camera shy and began to act aggressively.
"It looked like it growled and bared its teeth,” he said. "It ran into the woods after that. I think we startled it,
it was all so quick." Mr Pitt said he feels concerned after the mysterious sighting.

"I have been walking over there for years and I've never seen anything like it before," he said.
"You don't expect to see that kind of thing. It was the morning and I was barely awake. You see the deer
and hedgehogs but not a big cat."

The RSPCA said no sightings of a “big black cat” have been reported in the park...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
UK Big Cat Sighting For Halloween. - by BIAD - 10-22-2018, 08:22 PM
RE: UK Big Cat Sighting For Halloween. - by Wallfire - 10-22-2018, 08:39 PM
RE: UK Big Cat Sighting For Halloween. - by BIAD - 10-22-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: UK Big Cat Sighting For Halloween. - by Wallfire - 10-22-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: UK Big Cat Sighting For Halloween. - by BIAD - 10-22-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: UK Big Cat Sighting For Halloween. - by BIAD - 10-23-2022, 11:28 AM
RE: UK Big Cat Sighting For Halloween. - by BIAD - 10-25-2022, 04:43 PM