Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol
Explanation: @Sol ... When I have had to go to the asylum it is now a smoke free environment and to compensate the nurses have nicotine puffers, gum and PATCHES [get a 16hr long one not a 24hr long one as you don't smoke when u sleep and therefor don't need nicotine fueled dreams ok ] to give to the mental health consumers/clients/customers etc so they don't go through withdrawal symptoms.

I strongly recommend the patches ok and a puffer for you.

The puffer [ NOT a vape machine at all] gives your hands something to do and the patch provides enough nicotine to take the edge of not smoking away whilst not caning your lungs.

Personal Disclosure: Get well soon ok and STOP smoking asap ok! We NEED you as HeadTech, otherwise I might end up with your current RN3 Job and NOBODY wants that [especially me].

As for lungs and breathing easy I recommend that you consume RAW garlic as an antiseptic and RAW ginger as a anti-congestant and as an expectorant. Get a spitoon so you can easily spit out any phlegm that you cough up ok. Better out than in ... don't swallow that crap ok.

Also gargle salt water or chew some RAW mint leaves to sanitize your throat and breath.

And I again strongly recommend you take Braggs Vinegar with the Mother along with a small amount of RAW unboiled honey to soothe your throat and lungs and to boost your immune system and this needs to be done at least once per day! I tablespoon of vinegar with 1 teaspoon of honey = Old Wives Tail Cure All Ailments Potion.

Breathe deeply my friend and stay well hydrated!

It is very good to see you posting again!

Live Long and Prosper!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol - by guohua - 10-19-2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol - by BIAD - 10-19-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol - by Wallfire - 10-19-2018, 07:13 PM
RE: Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol - by gordi - 10-21-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol - by Sol - 11-02-2018, 12:13 AM
RE: Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol - by BIAD - 11-02-2018, 10:17 AM
RE: Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol - by OmegaLogos - 11-02-2018, 06:02 AM
RE: Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol - by Wallfire - 11-02-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: Our Friend and Computer Genius Sol - by Sol - 11-02-2018, 10:19 PM