Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You
(10-18-2018, 05:31 PM)guohua Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 05:17 PM)BIAD Wrote: I think the word 'becoming' may be a bit optimistic! Some of these kids believe
there's a money-tree that answers all of our woes.

What Ninurta alludes to is -in my opinion, dead on the mark.

True!
I also believe they most have already become Hopelessly addicted to their devices and their brains require a daily dose of EMF in order for them to function.
The Money Tree,,,,, YES, YES, YES, they've been programed to believe they deserve more than what they are being offered.
Music videos, TV shows and even video games.
JMHO

That right there is something I had not yet considered - the notion that EMF doses could be addictive, that the brain, getting used to a steady flow, might behave differently and "panic" if the supply were cut off.

Yet it makes a lot of sense and explains some otherwise - to me - unexplainable phenomena regarding excessive use of, and attachment to, these devices by the younger crowd.

I don't see a good side to that. Either life goes on as it is and eventually everyone alive is addicted and controllable via their devices, or on the other hand a solar flare comes along and fries the electronic communications network, and the batshit crazy is unleashed and uncontrollable as they lash out because they no longer have fix.

This could be the Soma Huxley warned us about.

Interesting times we live in.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Ninurta - 10-18-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Ninurta - 10-18-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Wallfire - 10-18-2018, 10:54 AM