Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You
(10-18-2018, 12:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Interesting thread. minusculeclap

No time to watch the video right now, but I will when I get home later this evening. I have done a lot of digging into ELF, EMF, etc., so I am already familiar with how they affect us.  It is NOT good!  I appreciate learning anything new regarding them.

Thank you @"Wallfire" for suggesting X Files season 6 episode 2. I will be watching that too, but probably not until tomorrow. I have all the reruns on my Hulu channel.   tinybiggrin

Dearest daughter:

I was all set for you to take an open shot at me here and tell me how nuts I am, and suggest that I ought to put my tinfoil hat back on (which, not surprisingly, blocks radio signals going into the brain case).

You know those Greek or Corinthian helmets with a big ol' horsehair crest on the top, and that wrap around your whole head and leave only the eyes, side of the nose, and a bit of the mouth exposed? I think I may be in the market for one of them if you run across one! I could hypothetically drill ear-holes in the sides, mount fine mesh metallic screen wire in the holes, and have a tailored Faraday cage for cell phone use...

All EMF, whether light, radio, etc, weakens with the formula 1/d^2 (where "d" represents distance) as you gain distance from the source. At an arbitrary distance of "1", you receive a certain strength, but doubling that distance to 2 drops that strength to 1/4, tripling it to 3 drops strength to 1/9, going out to a distance of 4 weakens it to 1/16, and so on. I've seen birds get flash-fried flying too close to the source of radar beams, but farther out they don't.

Cell towers are "relatively" safe far enough away, but what about that cell phone that goes right against the side of your head? That bitty little phone has to have a signal powerful enough to reach the cell tower miles away - how strong is that signal in the center of your brain when you are on the phone?

Do you know any Snowflakes who aren't constantly connected to their "devices"?

You know that New Age story about "The great Awakening", with people changing their "vibratory level", "elevating their consciousness", "raising awareness", "migrating to higher planes", etc? What if that was just a propaganda piece generated and disseminated by whatever Powers which designed and constructed a hypothetical mind control network to make the coming changes more palatable to the masses, and to make their mind control efforts easier and more accepted?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Ninurta - 10-18-2018, 07:25 AM
RE: EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Wallfire - 10-18-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: EMF, The Woodpecker, Eugene, and You - by Ninurta - 10-18-2018, 05:02 PM