Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
October 17th, 2018...A Historic Day !!
[Image: congratulations-canada-on-legalizing-rec...436376.png]

Congratulations indeed !!

I worked today so I couldn't get to stores to buy any...not that I have an urge for it but let's face it...this is an historic day !

Mind you, there are pros and cons, just like when the alcohol prohibition was lifted. But now, at the very least, the pot from legal venues won't be cut with shit that kills people, so there's that !

Prime Minister Trudeau still insists that it will hurt the illegal black market. I doubt it and I see it more as a money grab (taxes) but hey...

Not as bad as that goddamn carbon tax he's trying to push...for the benefit of the environment. B. U. L. L. S. H. I. T.

But I digress.

Pot, weed, Mary Jane, grass...now at everyone's fingertips.

Am I for it? Why the hell not? While we're at it, I would legalize prostitution as well. Sex, drugs and Rock & Roll !!

After all, some things are way more stupid than smoking pot...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4_uImGImTD-keWrgFmtY...M-Ffl-9x4A]

Some people are offended by this new legalization. Here are my tiny straight little words for you:

FUCK OFF.

You probably are the same type of imbecile that gets offended by kiddos not dressing appropriately for Halloween. You are probably the same type of cretin that gets offended by magazines that advertise a white couple at a hotel stay. You are probably the same type of idiot that gets offended by swimsuits competition in beauty pageants competitions.

Please...get a life and let the rest of us breathe...

[Image: 0a4b4fdb9f6f4807736fc7042b79324b.jpg]

Bravo Canada ! Bravo !

[Image: 6802299_3169f42acbbbf8af1c3ac652290ebdf0...00x625.jpg]

A Historic Day !!

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
October 17th, 2018...A Historic Day !! - by Sol - 10-18-2018, 12:35 AM
RE: October 17th, 2018...A Historic Day !! - by Wallfire - 10-18-2018, 11:03 AM