Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There is nothing too low for the left
A reply I posted you know where

Democrats = no 2d no guns no freedom without government all encompassing permission.

A social score as per the Chinese Dragon fly software complements of Google. They just bumped off 4000 web sights in China..

There used to be a saying something like, "better for 10 crooks to be set free than one innocent person convicted." Both parties will burn your butt if it is to their advantage but I gota hand it to the democrats after watching the KAV nomination.. They can do it with a straight forlorn face or even smile while they are doing it..

In another thread someone said A.I. would be better than all the drama drama drama we see in our present two party system.. I do not know how that would work but almost anything is better than what I have seen from the democrats who only want to tear down instead of build a better future for America. But I think I understand, for their idea of a better future is everyone dependent on the all encompassing rules and regulations of the controlling government..

All anyone has to do is dig just a little into the practices of the Chinese Communist and you will see the democratic road map they want for America. Social scores and the total control of the internet

When Trump says national sovereignty and secure borders they screw themselves into a hissy fit because that does not fit their new world order marching orders....

There are a few Democrats that I think are worthy of consideration but unfortunately I could never vote for them simply because of what the DNC has become. Pelosi, Feinstein, and Waters make me want to barf just to name a few .

Messages In This Thread
There is nothing too low for the left - by 727Sky - 09-29-2018, 06:00 AM
RE: There is nothing to low for the left - by 727Sky - 09-29-2018, 06:23 AM