Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Bad Case of TDS
(09-13-2018, 05:16 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: He got charged for firing a weapon in a gun-free zone?!   But... but... I thought the far left was against owning a gun?   

So in the end, he shot himself to prove how much he hates Pres. Trump, and then to top it off, it cost him no telling how much money.  You can't make this stuff up!   tinylaughing  

These people are stupid!!

I don't think it said anywhere that he owned the gun - my guess is it was stolen.

And yes, these people are stupid - dumb as a box of rocks. I miss the good old days, when Buddhist monks would actually light themselves on FIRE to protest dumb shit they couldn't do anything about. Now, when a man is willing to set himself on FIRE, you know damned good and well he's serious!

Shooting yourself in the arm on a college campus? that ain't at all serious - it's just dumb as hell. I might have thought he was a bit more serious had he shot himself in the jugular vein, or the femoral artery... but what the hell does a college professor need with his arm? He can do without it for a few weeks, no harm done.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
A Bad Case of TDS - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-13-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: A Bad Case of TDS - by guohua - 09-13-2018, 05:32 PM
RE: A Bad Case of TDS - by Wallfire - 09-13-2018, 06:03 PM
RE: A Bad Case of TDS - by guohua - 09-13-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: A Bad Case of TDS - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-13-2018, 07:35 PM
RE: A Bad Case of TDS - by Ninurta - 09-13-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: A Bad Case of TDS - by BIAD - 09-13-2018, 10:03 PM