Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hollywood: Inside Actor Blows Pedo Whistle
(07-22-2018, 04:33 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's flak... confusing suggestions full of emotional attention-grabbing taboo trip-wires.
Distracting and disgusting.
tinyangry

@"BIAD", are you referring to the OP, or the reply under it? 

Pedophilia is at the crux of the corruption around the world. I think the more people bring attention to it, the more educated the public will become.  There is no better group of people to dig down to get to the truth than 4Chan/8Chan Anons. 

Like I said, HollywoodAnon could be lying through his teeth, but even if he is, it's sort of like how Q started posting and got the members to start digging/researching the corruption in government for themselves.

I've seen several more tweets that have been posted by Anons on Twitter of HollyWeirdos and their disgusting posts; more than just that one in the OP.  It's just time-consuming to post the pictures from Twitter here, but I'll grab more when I come across them.

These people are SICKOS. They need to be stripped of their power.  Shedding light on them will ruin their careers; a fine place to start.  And then, jail. minusculebiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hollywood: Inside Actor Blows Pedo Whistle - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-22-2018, 06:09 PM