Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War!
It's funny how the "silent majority" switched parties over the last decade. The people no, but the concept yes. 

This fantasy hellscape of civil war came crashing down watching the 1/6 defendants turn on each other, snitch, and cry in courtrooms. 

Will there be people upset after 11/8? Of course. Me in Wisconsin may be upset if certain folks don't win, but we (sane folks) also understand that in a democracy we need to water the flower. It needs work, sun, encouraging, etc. And if "we" don't win, all that means is we need to hold those that did accountable. 

I've been very open about my ballot choices in the past, and how I've voted for both parties in major elections because I'm not braindead listening to these bullshit ads. But just remember that the last 2 times a civil war was fought (revolutionary war counts) we all had the same muskets and cannons. Stockpiling your ARs from Bass Pro shops isn't going to help the next time around. How about just voting and accepting that this country is split and needs to compromise?

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War! - by Wallfire - 06-27-2018, 06:22 AM
RE: First Shots Fired In The Second US Civil War! - by DuckforcoveR - 11-02-2022, 03:37 AM