Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Electrogravitics: Gravity Control & Energy from the Aether
(06-18-2018, 11:34 PM)Amaterasu Solar Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 05:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yeah, they've had this "free energy" for a long time.  I get really pissed when I think of how much better off our world would be if the Cabal had not stolen it from us.

All this will come out soon, if President Trump has any say about it... and he does.   tinybiggrin

I may hope that last line was tongue-in-cheek...  He is a puppet, an actor on a stage - the literal world stage - delivering His lines and is just as much a part of the deception as any other CEO of the corporation, USA Inc.  Listen to how many times the media tell You it's a "reality show," a "soap opera," and other terms that suggest it is merely a play They put on.

And I seethe that They have kept Us from Our birthright:  free energy and the abundance of Our planet.  I aim to change that.  [smile]

Trump's uncle, or grandfather, or some family member (sorry, my brain is tired) worked with Tesla so I'm sure he knows some things that other Presidents didn't.  And he has already announced a new military 'arm' will be coming out for space exploration, the "space force".
I'm sure he knows about the Secret Space Program, and I think he will use the new 'arm' as a way to disclose some of this 'new' technology to the public (even though it's been around since the 1950s).  

You are right that both sides of politics are controlled, but he is no politician; he's a business man. I don't think he's as easily controlled as past POTUS' because he doesn't need their money; they can't buy him, and that's driving them crazy. Thus, all the backlash towards him from the Deep State.
I think he truly wants to help bring peace to the world, not just the U.S., and he's doing what he can to make that happen.

So to answer your question, no, it wasn't a tongue-in-cheek statement, but I know where you're coming from.  If you go back and read any of my past posts prior to the 2016 election, you'll see I've said the same thing as you many times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electrogravitics: Gravity Control & Energy from the Aether - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-19-2018, 02:02 AM