Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year!
(05-29-2018, 09:18 PM)BIAD Wrote: Ahh, the silly-season begins in the British media by insulting all those who've seen such a creature.

Quote:Hunters scour British countryside in bid to find Bigfoot.
By Charles Wade-Palmer.

A growing band of hunters are regularly scouring the British countryside in a bid to find a real-life Bigfoot.

'They are part of an organisation that reckons a huge “apeman” is at large in the UK.
The British Bigfoot Sightings group has around 2,000 online members and probes claims that people have
encountered mysterious beasts....

Wow, some painstakingly in-depth research done there by The Star!
They must have spent several minutes pulling that report together?
I may have to renew my subscription, ...or maybe not.

The specific journalist who wrote the piece about BigFoot in the UK has an interesting collection of articles already attributed to him.
He must be very proud - take a bow Charles Wade Palmer;

Quote:Prison boss in desperate plea to lags ‘Please stop stabbing each other’

England warming up for World Cup playing Battle Royale, (computer game) says Harry kane.

Greggs (the bakers) diet let me scoff sausage rolls and drop two sizes.

Gran gives speeders hairdryer treatment.

As it turns out - he's a "seasoned" 23 year old who's most famous moment came when he managed to get a photo of himself at the tender age of 11 on his driving license. What a wheeze.

Not lacking in self belief, in his own LinkedIn profile he describes himself thus:

Quote:"I am an articulate, confident and charismatic multimedia journalist and television presenter experienced in producing quality content for the world's biggest news organisations and regional tv."

oh kaaaay then.
Perhaps we have misunderstood the definition of the terms "articulate" "experienced" and "quality" for all of these years?

Hey, maybe Freddie Starr DID eat that hamster?

minusculebonker
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year! - by gordi - 05-30-2018, 07:48 AM
RE: It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year! - by Wallfire - 05-30-2018, 09:03 AM
RE: It's That 'Bigfoot In Britain' Time Of The Year! - by Wallfire - 05-30-2018, 01:08 PM