Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bobby Kennedy Jr. Isn't Sure.
That is a Great Thread you've put together.  minusculeclap

Now I have a question, Who Really, was the Lady in the Polka Dot Dress? My husband says and he believes she was Sirhan Handler/Accomplish.

A 22. caliber pistol would have been easy for her to muffile by pressing it into Bobby's clothes for the three point Blank shots, with Sirhan all ready the main Point Of Attention because he fired first and his shots would have been louder than hers.

If she was a Professional or extremely well trained, that would have been easy.
People need to remember, in America in the 60's and 70's, Women were not considered to be Asssanions they were seen and protrad as stay at home Moms that cleaned and cooked and Rearranged the living room furniture every week and watched Soap Operas on TV. 

Just Our Humble Opinion 

[Image: 9346475-large.jpg]

Quote:Convicted RFK assassin Sirhan Sirhan says girl in polka-dot dress manipulated him
There was a lot of witnesses that mention her (as BIAD mentioned in his Post).

Quote:LOS ANGELES — Convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan was manipulated by a seductive girl in a mind control plot to shoot Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and his bullets did not kill the presidential candidate, lawyers for Sirhan said in new legal papers.

Quote:The Associated Press detail extensive interviews with Sirhan during the past three years, some done while he was under hypnosis.
The papers point to a mysterious girl in a polka-dot dress as the controller who led Sirhan to fire a gun in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel. But the documents suggest a second person shot and killed Kennedy while using Sirhan as a diversion.
For the first time, Sirhan said under hypnosis that on a cue from the girl he went into "range mode" believing he was at a firing range and seeing circles with targets in front of his eyes.
"I thought that I was at the range more than I was actually shooting at any person, let alone Bobby Kennedy," Sirhan was quoted as saying during interviews with Daniel Brown, a Harvard University professor and expert in trauma memory and hypnosis. He interviewed Sirhan for 60 hours with and without hypnosis, according to the legal brief.
 Under Hypnosis!!?? 

Quote:Witnesses talked of seeing such a female running from the hotel shouting, "We shot Kennedy." But she was never identified, and amid the chaos of the scene, descriptions were conflicting.
What was one of the things Sirhan said about this Woman,,,,,?

Quote:Under hypnosis, he remembered meeting the girl that night and becoming smitten with her. He said she led him to the pantry.

"I am trying to figure out how to hit on her.... That's all that I can think about," he says in one interview cited in the documents. "I was fascinated with her looks .... She never said much. It was very erotic. I was consumed by her. She was a seductress with an unspoken unavailability."
Interested? Read the rest of the article here: Source

Quote:"I thought that I was at the (rifle) range more than I was shooting at any person, let alone Bobby Kennedy," Mr Sirhan told a hypnotist hired by his legal team to interview him about the murder. "I didn't know that I had a gun."

[Image: Sirhan_1840056c.jpg]

Quote:Under hypnosis, he said that a mystery girl had let him into the pantry of the hotel where the shooting had taken place and had pinched him on the shoulder, a gesture which he said had sent him into "range mode." In that mode, all he could see were circles with targets in front of his eyes as if he was on a firing range, he claimed. "I was fascinated with her looks," he said. "She never said much. It was very erotic. I was consumed by her. She was a seductress with an unspoken unavailability." Witnesses have spoken in the past of seeing a mystery girl running from the hotel shouting "We shot Kennedy" but she has never been identified.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Bobby Kennedy Jr. Isn't Sure. - by BIAD - 05-28-2018, 11:33 AM
RE: Bobby Kennedy Jr. Isn't Sure. - by BIAD - 05-28-2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Bobby Kennedy Jr. Isn't Sure. - by guohua - 05-28-2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Bobby Kennedy Jr. Isn't Sure. - by BIAD - 05-28-2018, 10:36 PM
RE: Bobby Kennedy Jr. Isn't Sure. - by guohua - 05-28-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Bobby Kennedy Jr. Isn't Sure. - by BIAD - 05-29-2018, 09:10 AM
RE: Bobby Kennedy Jr. Isn't Sure. - by guohua - 05-29-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Bobby Kennedy Jr. Isn't Sure. - by BIAD - 05-29-2018, 02:52 PM