Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Missing Time
With the warm season coming to the UK, the tabloids trot out their usual bunk!
This one is about time travel.

Quote:Time travel cracked? Secret code in ancient Mayan calendar ‘reveals’ time portals.

A self-titled archaeologist has shockingly claimed to have cracked the secret code of an ancient
calendar to reveal a “divine” time travel map.

'The Mayan Tzolkin calendar has often been at the forefront of conspiracy theories and doomsday
predictions but Timothy Alan has now claimed it also contains the secrets of time travel.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3656]

Mr Alan’s uploaded part of his research to YouTube, where he explained his startling discoveries
made over five years of painstaking work. He said: “I just wanted to share with you my work over the
last five years in as quick a time as possible.

“I found this hidden code in the Mayan calendar that unlocks what you can see here –a vortex-quantumatics
like a quantum agreement for a spiritual technology. It’s a multidimensional language.
“I found it hidden in the Mayan calendar.”

The secrets codes of the calendar have allowed to him to chart and produce a “divine” time travel map, he said.
According to Mr Alan, his findings have been verified by a Guatemalan Mayan elder as a “legitimate code found
within the Mayan calendar”.

Mr Alan added: “The Mayan calendar was invented to map the evolution of human consciousness.
“It is the key into understanding the truth of being human – if there is some left.”

According to his research, there are two types of portals present –personal vision portals and passage of time portals,
reports the Express.co.uk. He said the fruits of his works need to get there to untether humanity from the constraints
of money and corporate greed.

The reasoning for this being that widespread access to what he described as free spiritual technology will stop our
dependancy on money. He added: “All this calendar stuff keeps on coming. It’s like the Da Vinci code –some sort of
cosmic Da Vinci code that opened.”

Scores of conspiracy theories claims ancient calendars, such as the Mayan one, contain the secrets of the cosmos.
The Mayan calendar shot to prominence in 2012 when doom mongers tried to convince the world the Mayans predicted
the world would end that year. But the theories have been debunked by others.

Scientist Erik Klemetti said: “The Maya apocalypse is just another in a long line of wild apocalyptical theories that have
likely be occurring since, well, the dawn of man. “There have been so many false ‘end times’ predictions that, as Riley Finn
put it: ‘It turns out I suddenly find myself needing to know the plural of apocalypse.’”...'
The Daily Star:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Missing Time - by guohua - 04-21-2018, 06:15 AM
RE: Missing Time - by guohua - 04-21-2018, 06:32 AM
RE: Missing Time - by Wallfire - 04-21-2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Missing Time - by guohua - 04-21-2018, 03:34 PM
RE: Missing Time - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-21-2018, 04:48 PM
RE: Missing Time - by BIAD - 04-21-2018, 05:53 PM
RE: Missing Time - by guohua - 04-21-2018, 06:31 PM
RE: Missing Time - by BIAD - 04-22-2018, 09:48 AM