Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expert Says We Did NOT go to the Moon
(06-28-2020, 09:27 PM)Sol Wrote: I had a Debate in the Debate Forum of ATS about that very thing, debating the fact of Moon Landing. I had to prove that we didn't and my opponent had to prove that we did. Ended up in a tie.

The tin can they were in was unbelievably insecure, the films they used to take pictures on the moon would have fried, their costumes were so huge that they couldn't have fit in or out of that module with the circumference of the opening and so on...shadows were wrong on the pics, the picture of Earth was not proportionate...the race with the soviets meant that they had to be first at any costs...should I say more?

Did we go to the moon?

Chances are that we might have.

Did we set foot on the moon?

Well, that's a whole different story...

For me anyway, I've been on the fence about this for a while.  Really, I'm on the fence with a heavy leaning towards we didn't set foot on the moon.  

Have the moon rocks ever been independently scrutinized?  

What about the dust on the moon not being displaced by the lander?  I've heard it explained away as there is no atmosphere, so dust would behave differently.  It should have been displaced more than it was in my know-very-little-about-space opinion, with at least a layer on the landing feet.  There seemed to be a heavy layer of dust based on the footprints.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert Says We Did NOT go to the Moon - by Schmoe1 - 06-28-2020, 10:48 PM