Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expert Says We Did NOT go to the Moon
(06-28-2020, 05:29 PM)TheDoctor46 Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 05:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I would have to watch the video again to refresh my memory with what the video told.

After seeing videos and reading reports of people "in the know", I have come to the conclusion that we actually did go to the moon, but not in a tin can space ship.
I think we had help from our ET friends using their portal technology. This created a need for something more acceptable to show the public, so they had to create a staged show using Hollywood.
This is where Stanley Kubrick comes in.

If you haven't read that story, I have it somewhere. I did a deep dive into all this. If anyone is interested in learning more, I'll point to the thread when I have time.

Yes that would be great.  I'm also going to watch the documentary he mentions in the video a strange thing happened on the way to the moon. The big thing for me is that how terrified the astronauts looked at the press conference after the trip. You would be relieved and happy at having made it back to earth. They looked like someone was holding guns to there heads!!!!!.And why would NASA destroy the technology and telemetry of the trip. They just wouldn't do that

That's a good catch actually and I always wondered about that, they looked spooked or something, something didn't seem right, that's for sure!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expert Says We Did NOT go to the Moon - by Moonmagic - 06-28-2020, 05:35 PM