Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nixon's time capsule on ETs
I watched it too and my impression is that earthly politics seems more important than
the confusing situation of other life visiting here!

Many of the public perceive the alien subject as either a random encounters of something
that we're a bit-player in or secretive agreement between the US Government that involves
human-testing and the exchange of technology.

Granted, the predicament Nixon was in at the time was taking precedent, yet one would
think that the importance of this world-changing knowledge would usurp the Watergate
problem, possibly dilute the offence and change global dynamics forever.

But instead, a time-capsule was hidden and even after the President of that time had
already allegedly shown a golf-buddy and comedian dead bodies of aliens -which we
assume he had the power to do so, no one else in the administration, Nixon's trusted
aides or close friends ever indicated they were given such a viewing.

Apparently, it took an agency-paid gay honeypot to reveal that such a capsule existed.

I'm not poo-pooing the interview, Daniel Liszt is an excellent researcher and tends not get
bogged-down in the in-house fighting regarding the UFO and paranormal communities.

But just like Daniel's Douglas Caddy interview, where the only alien revelation came at the
end of the Watergate-burglars-attorney's explanation of his role of in that scandal, in Robert
Merritt's interview, this was the same.

Oddly enough, Merritt was instructed to get near to Douglas Caddy during the court trials
and put him in a situation where he could be 'handled' and throughout the whole debacle,
neither Merritt or Caddy mentioned an alien presence.

I will resist the urge to suggest that Nixon's abhorrence of homosexuality would have
prohibited such a meeting with a low-level informant in the bowels of the White House!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by 727Sky - 02-18-2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by guohua - 02-18-2018, 02:57 AM
RE: Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by guohua - 02-18-2018, 04:52 AM
RE: Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by BIAD - 02-18-2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by Wallfire - 02-18-2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by BIAD - 02-18-2018, 01:29 PM
RE: Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by Wallfire - 02-18-2018, 01:35 PM
RE: Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by BIAD - 02-18-2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by guohua - 02-18-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Nixon's time capsule on ETs - by Wallfire - 02-18-2018, 02:28 PM