Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we let Hillary get away with her political crimes?
(06-23-2020, 01:35 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 01:06 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 12:47 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(06-23-2020, 08:17 AM)guohua Wrote: @"OmegaLogos" 
Nothing is going to happen to her, That Evil Bitch has a Blood Pack with the Devil, G. Soros and The Child Sacrificing Elites.  smallseeingred

She has already got away with it all. As long as Soros pays the bills she will be free, but I do wonder has Soros got her marked just in case, we can live in hope

That she was never indicted for obviously spreading her ass cheeks and taking a big fat shit (language test) all over the laws you and I would be in prison for breaking ... isn't going to affect her.  President Trump, in fact, protected her.  He will continue to protect her.

Why he didn't face a Primary Challenger is what we all need to face.

That's certainly descriptive there snarl mate.  I was puffing on a rolled smoke as I read and after a cough had to wave the tobacco smoke away from the screen to see if what I read was in fact 'fair dinkum'.  

Well detailed sir.  Hope I can wipe the vision in my mind before I retire to bed tonight.

Cracked me up.  Always love your posts.  This one is special.

Kind (?) regards,

Bally. tinybiggrin

Am going to try and avoid being drawn in to the left/right schism as a Rogue.  However, being descriptive in defining our two-tiered just-us systems seems fair game.

So glad to see your presence on these boards!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should we let Hillary get away with her political crimes? - by Snarl - 06-23-2020, 02:09 PM