Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth
(01-24-2018, 06:57 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote: @guohua 

Explanation: We are on google ok ... just have to use the exact search terms or you get directed elsewhere by the google AI bot.
[Image: weareongoogleok.png]
The hyphen and the number 3 are REQUIRED TERMS to be search for if one wants to find us on the web.

Personal Disclosure: Word of mouth tends to be the best way to evolve anything peoplewise and it boils down to each of us on how we feel about RN3 and whether it needs any more people posting. If we want a more faster way of communicating then I suggest everybody sign up to Discord app and I will make a room for RN3 to exist there ok.

That is all!  minusculebeercheers

With that being said, I need to find time and start posting to Google+ again......those threads usually appear in Google search
(gee, I wonder why....lol)

Anyhow, I am hoping I can spend a little more time on here if not just for posting threads to Google+ 

My hours are odd now, whereas before I had the first part of the week off then worked the weekends when we traveled.
And with the holidays over (some weeks I put in over 65 hrs) , I  should be able to sneak on here for a wee bit.
No promises, but I will try.

Yeah, word of mouth seems to be one of the best ways to recruit.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by senona - 01-24-2018, 10:44 PM